Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Do I Need A Waiver For Eczema Before Age 8

legs and ethical


aye aye, why the weather just after the rain? is not kool!
for once I felt good ...
good, while at the same time, it really does TOO good weather, I will not sleep at night: 30 degrees in my room! I sweat even naked!
short, do not dégraissons, are entering the mammoth: my sex life (no, I do not look like a mammoth!)
I come easily to analyze the situation for others ... my mother thinks I should do psy. But when it comes to my feelings, that's another thing: I can not understand them. They are the ones who influence me and not the reverse. Most importantly, I think right now I head up to nothing: I am a fixette what. I become a real working girl: I'm sorry too, it's horrible!
Do not guess the feelings of others, it's frustrating!
Right now, I tore so.
In addition, there is another factor that enters into consideration: I feel desperately normal ... All my youth I dreamed of being in the standard, that does not pay attention to me, therefore go unnoticed. But now I feel I have become banal, tasteless, funny, certainly, but not "none."
I try to physically transform it to resemble something, but my body becomes more commonplace, the more I should rejoice with joy. and yet this is not the case ... My abs are solid like concrete and my perctoraux starting to emerge from their shells (like Bernard hermitte), and my mind goes into its cocoon ...
right now, so you'll all understand I'm not that great! ^ ^
and no, c '(is not because I have not found a placement, no no!
so here goes ...
I think it's just the heat (or else a lack of heat, the wise ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment