as I say often, mediocrity is a view of mind.
But then there is a discovery hearing: we all remember those commercials tiresome because ultra-repetitive for a brand of vitamin which, by descence, shall remain nameless. Véronique and Davina jubilant when they should be turning in their graves tanning (we said cabin, I know ...). Oh yes my friends! the "toutouyoutou" is over!
This phenomenon is now clearly positioned as a same spreading viral vaccine whose mind is quite simply the saturation!
But the biggest vector of mediocrity is that it takes the consumer for a cheesy absolute louzeur of the outback. Just watching these commercials featuring contest shows a cynicism not even hidden (which bond is also a very not even hidden ^ ^) that people who are interested are not as ludicrous as the characters portrayed by these two actors ... except that their roles, a beautiful difference!
short, take people for idiots reports? yes, of course: the hatred of youth a bit clever (I think, in all modesty, be a small part anyway).
0 comments:
Post a Comment