pastel from a photo of Liedich I'm taking the challenge Violet use metaphors bread
past few years, my Linden hosts a family of squirrels. This year they have made their nest high in the branches, which normally means a snowy winter. Parents squirrels had a lot on the board to fill the cage with bread for the winter. Day after day, they worked tirelessly to gather nuts, acorns, berries and nuts in preparation for cold days. This is called earning his bread by the sweat his forehead. No way for the small family to spend the winter on bread and water.
Some days, the father is like coarse bread made of barley supplies up in the bird feeder. When the big blackbird lurked there, he tried to submit him to the taste of bread. The squirrel retreated, looking innocent as we say, he seemed a godsend. Then he moved away seeming to say: me sir, I do not eat this bread.
not complicated is the story of this little family in my tree. I'm sure it will sell like hotcakes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment