October
woke up early
As I do every day
To do my walking, when suddenly grabbed me
Cold , well, well ... It
October that there was welcomes
From're mourning
And most have good eye
To see the leaf color
Yesterday, Apple went with my friend Simone
Ai
met a handsome young man
Ouch! my heart banging
also bought a pumpkin
For Halloween, make a nice mug
Am not return empty handed
To my husband I sang Puglia
Y jelly rooftop
is a sign that it's cold My eyes
me I'm cold watery
old nutshell
Walking along the path
My thoughts fly away in the daily
Returning
This gave me fresh air hunger
woke up early
As I do every day
To do my walking, when suddenly grabbed me
Cold , well, well ... It
October that there was welcomes
From're mourning
And most have good eye
To see the leaf color
Yesterday, Apple went with my friend Simone
Ai
met a handsome young man
Ouch! my heart banging
also bought a pumpkin
For Halloween, make a nice mug
Am not return empty handed
To my husband I sang Puglia
Y jelly rooftop
is a sign that it's cold My eyes
me I'm cold watery
old nutshell
Walking along the path
My thoughts fly away in the daily
Returning
This gave me fresh air hunger
0 comments:
Post a Comment