Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ap Bio Lab 5 Respiration Answers

An end

There's little pieces that stick
I think not but it appears slyly
Your face comes alive one second
On the smile in the eyes of a passerby.

I do not want to forget, but i do not think I
probe my soul to take off then
These reflections of you, the music of your voice.
I test or exorcise? I reformat.

Yes I remember, I remember living
I found dead and since it seems so old and living
What this far, this doubt and mystery
Mysteries fly, unhooked my words. The

défripent autumn leaves is far
The falling leaves falling into oblivion
I still think about the loneliness of the wind in the trees
But summer soon erase the memory. I

erases you a little time helping me, finally!
The traitor ... it does not often play in my camp.
You're just pieces, crumbs of the crumbs that remain
If silence was written, I would have been the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment