Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Homemade Alice In Wonderland Costumes

Silence! Tell me who you are.

I like mysteries and you're all a worry! You're a mystery and I want to break borders. I know that you're not, but I want to be your friend. I would like to know what you do with your life, what your desires? Tell me about your fears and your doubts, who are your friends? Do you sing in the shower? How you were when you were little? Y'avait monsters under your bed? And now I see you here, you have not said anything but I can read your unsaid. You isolate yourself, why? Who are you? I was told that you were not like that before. But now if, and I wonder how to break your isolation ...

You're hiding from that night? The day you do not have a sound, you probably sleep, but yes! You must be a vampire! You expect the moon and midnight, you jump out the window and then you rodes, hounding you life. Or maybe you're a ghost who wants to be reborn as the dream of a kid. You appear, 5-10 minutes at a time then you is dying out, you disappear. Why? You're wanted by the police? Spun by ex? Maybe you just do the whims ... But tell me who you are!

When we talk at night, you say nothing of your plans. When you smile at me the night I see your lips regrets. But you say nothing, you know, express it feels good. But you're like me, I know ... Silence is the most beautiful choruses. And as you say nothing, I say not as much. You say that like you, see what I write. You read and I write, you inspire me and that's good, but tell me how to tighten the links? Go approach, say anything, let the silence speak. Do not bother with my loneliness I know, you can share it. A lonely town, you know there are ca. Lets say that you are silent, hast faith, the night guard secrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment