Thursday, May 18, 2006

Find Jerseys In Montreal

we reach the end

Yep, c
soon finished the last burst of DS (say 3 days parteils) and is finished finished finished finiiiiiiiiiiiii

toooooooooout finished!
nan, a small problem still resisting the pervasive mood :
my internship I have still not found ... is severe poverty ...
but at least it's gotten rid of Valerie in the new star! pfiouh is always better than nothing!
otherwise, what's new in my life you'll wonder: a new conditioner: Fructis Oil Repair
it too well, except now my hair is so smooth that I can even tie them to prevent them from me fall into the mouth ...
is great in the morning when I wake up in the soup, I eat my breakfast at the hair ... I hope at least it's full of protein! with any post I put shampoo, it should ...
A! otherwise, I decided to make the lips to deflate them ...
nah, I'm kidding! I have known me more in the ice (I had a dream about this, and I guarantee you that is super scary to know that it's "me" in the mirror, but sth was removed or added )
good, I look like when not even my new idol: Jacqueline Stallone, but good nonetheless!
you knew it was rumpologue?
Mediu and it is she reads in the line of the buttocks ...
incidentally is the mother of Silvester ...
It was found (dug) at Big Brother's English when she came in guest ...
no comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment